Manali honeymoon package is one of the most popular holiday packages. Every year millions of newlywed couples visit Manali for honeymoon and begins their new life. Manali honeymoon packages are customized in such a manner that it covers almost every popular places of Manali. Distance between Delhi to Manali is around 540 kilometers and it takes approx 14 hours to complete the journey.
Main Features of Manali honeymoon package:
- Accommodation for a couple in Honeymoon Suite Room.
- Volvo bus from Delhi Manali to and fro.
- Welcome drinks on arrival (non alcoholic).
- 2 Bed Tea, 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners.
- Pick up and drop from local bus stand Manali.
- Sightseeing of Rohtang Pass and Solang valley by individual car.
- Naggar Castle and Kullu valley sightseeing by individual cab.
- Half Day Local Sight Seeing of Manali by Alto (includes Vashisht Hot Spring, Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monetary and Club House).
Honeymoon Inclusion (once during stay)
- Flower bed decoration.
- Honeymoon Cake.
- Apple fruit wine.
- Candle light dinner.
All Taxes Inclusive.
2 nights 3 Manali honeymoon package costs Rs.10,500/- per couple.
(Cost valid till 15th November 2019)
Detailed Itinerary of Manali honeymoon package:
Day 1: (Volvo) Delhi to Manali.
Manali honeymoon package starts with the overnight journey from Delhi to Manali by Volvo bus. Maximum Volvo starts at evening time from Delhi and reaches next day in Manali. Distance between Delhi and Manali is around 540 kilometers and it takes around 14 hours.
Day 2: (Manali) Manali arrival and half day city tour.
Snow covered mountains; lush green apple orchards and flowing Beas River welcome you to the “adobe of Manu”. Our driver will pick you from Volvo stand and transfer to Hotel. Check in time is 12:00 noon according to Hotel Policies and early check in is subject to availability. After fresh up half day local sightseeing of starts which cover:
a) Hadimba Devi Temple
b) Vashisht Hot Springs and Temples
c) Tibetan Monastery
d) Club House
After completing the local sightseeing, return back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay. Second day of Manali honeymoon package completes with exploring of the ancient temples of Manali.
Day 3: (Manali) Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley.
After breakfast third day of Manali honeymoon package covers the Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Rohtang Pass is the main attraction of Manali and Solang valley is the Adventure Hub of Manali. In Solang Valley one can enjoy some thrilling adventure activities like paragliding, mountain bike, and ropeway and zip line. Skiing and snow scooter are available in winters only as these are snow related activity.
On returning from Solang Valley you can also see Nehru Kund. Nehru Kund is a natural spring of cold water named after Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru, who used to drink water from this spring during his stay in Manali. Origin of this spring is Bhrigu Lake which is situated high up in the mountains.
After enjoying the excursion trip of Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: (Volvo) Delhi to Manali
On the fourth day of the Manali honeymoon package, after breakfast check out from Hotel at 11: 00 am. You can put your luggage in clock room of hotel and proceed to Mall Road (at your own cost) for shopping if any and also enjoy the Van Vihar or Nature Park. Return back to hotel at around 3:00 pm. Cab driver will drop you to Volvo bus stand. Evening between 4 pm to 6 pm will be the timings of buses for Delhi. Overnight journey to Delhi
Day 5: (Volvo) Delhi Arrival.
Morning around 6 to 8 pm reach Delhi and package concludes with sweet memories of Manali.
Inclusion in Manali honeymoon package:
- Volvo to and fro Delhi Manali.
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners.
- Sightseeing by individual cab.
- Rohtang Pass Permit.
- Taxes, parking, toll and fuel expenses.
- Means other than mentioned above.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Any adventure activities during stay.
- Monument, entrance fee and camera fee.
- Air and Train fare.
- Insurance and medical facilities.
- Guide and porter charges.
- Heater charges additional and to be paid directly at hotel (if required).